Creative Performance Inc. specializes in helping organizations overcome the inherent challenges related to deploying (and maintaining) a powerful and flexible tool like Workamajig®. If you find yourself struggling with a stalled deployment, low adoption rates, inaccurate data, cultural resistance…or simply want to get more out of your investment, we can help.
We’ve designed, tested and perfected a system that balances People, Process and Technology – in a manner that is non-invasive, protects creativity and primes your culture for acceptance.
Some sobering statistics:
- 5% of corporate wide software launches are considered a major success — McKinsey & Company
- 55-70% of projects do not meet their stated objectives — Meta Group
- 35-50% of major software deployments fail within a year — Gartner Group
Our process begins by engaging with agency principals to better understand the core purpose of their organization, learn what makes them tick and find out what their vision (and hopes) for the future are. Then, at a tactical level, we engage key employees and find out what’s working and what’s not, identifying pain points and opportunities for improving your use of the system.
Once we’ve gotten a good feel for your agency’s unique capabilities, people and processes, we begin to systematically prepare your organization for a successful redeployment that consists of:
- Agency Process Audit
- Financial Audit
- Capabilities + Solutions Audit
- Proposals, Contracts + SOWs Audit
- Client + Campaign Architecture Best Practices
- Project Workflow + Architecture Best Practices
- Scoping + Estimating Best Practices
- Billing Matrix Best Practices + Setup
- System Setup + Security Groups Best Practices
- Chart of Accounts Best Practices
- Billing + Revenue Recognition Best Practices
- Work in Progress Best Practices
- Reporting Best Practices
- Workamajig Best Practices Training
- Workamajig Technical Manual
Our proven approach is based upon a collective three decades of experience with the Workamajig platform. We know what works best, what doesn’t…and how to ensure you can leverage the technology to quickly improve utilizations, realizations and agency profit.
The Workamajig® name and the Workamajig® logo are the exclusive trademarks of Creative Manager, Inc. and are registered in the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.